Hollow extrusion blow molding machine should be maintained regularly at intervals of time. Usually, the equipment management personnel will guide the blow molding equipment. There are mainly 10 steps in the regular maintenance of blow molding equipment. Let me take you to understand it together.
1. Sweep and scrub the oil stains and dust in the electric control box on each part of the extrusion blow molding machine.
2. Disassemble the gearbox and bearing gland, check the quality of the lubricating oil and the amount of metal powder in the oil, and clean and change the oil if necessary.
3. Check the wear of various transmission parts. The gears with more severe wear should be surveyed and mapped, and be replaced in the next maintenance.
4. Check the wear of the belt in the V-belt drive, and adjust the tightness of the V-belt installation. The V-belt with serious wear should be replaced.
5. Check the abrasion of the barrel and screw. For mild scratches and abraded rough surfaces, use oilstone or fine emery cloth to smooth and smooth, and record the actual size of the working surface of the barrel and screw.
6. Record the V-belt models and specifications and bearing models and specifications with severe wear. After maintenance work, propose a plan for ordering damaged parts and prepare to replace them during the next maintenance.
7. Check and correct the difference between the heating temperature of the barrel (measured by a mercury thermometer) and the temperature displayed by the meter to ensure the correct operation of the extrusion process temperature.
8. Adjust and test each safety alarm device to verify its reliability and accuracy;
9. Test and check whether various pipelines (water, gas and lubricating oil) are unblocked, and repair leaks and blocked parts.
10. Check and adjust the position of the electric heating device, cooling fan and safety cover; ensure that they can work effectively and normally.