Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-26 Origin: Site Inquire
The hand-held electric capping machine is easy to carry around and can be conveniently used to tighten or loosen various bottle caps. The adjustable clutch can effectively avoid damage to the bottle cap and reduce the wear of the inner plug. Once the cap is tightened, the chuck automatically stops rotating, indicating that you can proceed to the next cap operation. If you purchase the bracket at the same time, you can turn the capping machine up lightly and neatly. This series of machines can effectively reduce labor intensity and ensure the quality of capping.
The whole machine includes: main machine, aluminum screw cap chuck and buffer inner plug.
Main use: Suitable for all kinds of bottle cap machine equipment in cosmetics, medicine, veterinary medicine, pesticide and lubricating oil industries.
Principle and characteristics: The automatic capping machine is mainly suitable for different material specifications and different specifications of caps and caps (rolling). Suitable for screw caps, anti-theft caps, child-proof caps, press-in caps, etc. Equipped with a constant torque capping head, the pressure can be easily adjusted. The structure is compact and reasonable, and it can be easily linked with other equipment into a line. The dust cover can be purchased. Machine advantages: linear design, easy and beautiful assembly line.
The host speed adopts imported frequency converter, which can carry out stepless speed regulation.
The use of a strong electromagnetic left-hand cap torque device completely solves the drawbacks of traditional mechanical friction plates that are tight and loose when screwing the cap.
1. Connect the power cord of the capping machine to the power box;
2. Connect the power supply, the power box indicator light is on;
3. Snap the bottle cap with the left hand on the bottle mouth;
4. Hold the capped bottle with the left hand;
5. Hold the capping machine tightly with your right hand, and the screw head is vertically aligned with the cap;
6. Press the start switch on the capping machine with your right index finger, and press it down at the same time, until the capping machine clutch automatically clutches and makes a "da da da..." sound. According to the tightness of the cap, the capping head does not need to be pressed. Too tight
7. Adjusting the tightness of the bottle cap can be achieved by adjusting the torque adjustment nut between the screw head and the screwing machine. The tighter it gets.