Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-16 Origin: Site
During the operation of the automatic plastic extrusion blow molding machine, the temperature problem is the most important and easy to ignore. So today, Xiaobian Yankang will tell you what will happen if the temperature of the blow molding machine is too high? What's the loss to the machine? A better understanding of the hazards can lead to better solutions.
The following are the consequences of the blow molding machine temperature being too high!
1. It will cause the rubber seal of the blow molding machine to leak, thereby shortening the service life.
2. The temperature of the hollow blow molding machine is too high, which accelerates the deterioration of the oil, precipitates asphalt substances, blocks the filter screen, makes the pump difficult to absorb oil and wears the pump, generates noise, and causes leakage, which reduces the volumetric efficiency of the pump and causes the pump to leak. Low oil volume shortens the service life of components, resulting in slower component operation.
3. If the temperature of the blow molding machine is too high, it will also cause thermal changes in the machine, and the moving parts in the hydraulic components cannot be properly matched, resulting in a smaller fit gap and a stuck, action failure, which affects the transmission accuracy of the hydraulic system.
4. The viscosity of the oil decreases, which will cause the oil film of the sliding valve and other moving parts to be thinned or cut, and the friction will increase, causing serious wear.
5. The air pressure of the oil is reduced, and the air runs out to generate air bubbles, which affects the normal operation of the plastic hollow blow molding machine.
The consequences of high blow molding machine temperature are the above five reasons. After understanding the harm caused by high blow molding machine temperature, it mainly affects the hydraulic system and components. The hydraulic system is an important part of the hollow blow molding machine. The operation of the blow molding machine is inseparable from the auxiliary machine of the blow molding machine and each component. It is necessary to cooperate with each other to complete the entire blow molding product production process.