With the continuous innovation and development of the blow molding industry, in order to produce better product quality and performance, blow molding water is continuously optimized and upgraded, and today’s blow molding machines are more widely used.
1. The hollow blow molding machine needs to have good thermal stability. It is more complicated to heat-treat the mold, so the hollow blow molding machine is required to have good thermal stability.
2. The hollow blow molding machine is required to have excellent machinability. Most of the plastic molding molds need to be cut and repaired by fitters. In order to extend the service life of the cutting tools of the hollow blow molding machine.
3. It needs to have a certain degree of hardness and abrasiveness. In the process of using the hollow blow molding machine, the heat-treated mold must have a satisfactory surface hardness to ensure that the mold has a satisfactory rigidity.
4. The product produced by the blow molding machine with multi-layer technology has better quality, higher strength, more stable performance and longer service life.
5. The blow molding machine has a multi-layer multi-functional structure, which will improve the production efficiency.
6. Multilayer blow molding machine products have a high degree of chemical resistance, prevent the penetration of harmful substances and gases, and have the ability to resist pressure, etc.
7. The surface of the blow molding equipment is smooth, which not only has good heat resistance but also prevents surface scratches