Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-29 Origin: Site
The rapid mold changing system of the blow molding machine can reflect the size of the clamping force in real time. When the mold is not working properly, it will stop in advance and give an alarm. No electricity is required during the working process, and it is not affected by power failure. The rapid mold change system of blow molding machine has multi-layer safety protection measures, which can prevent the occurrence of misoperation and protect the safe operation of the system in real time. The existing security detection methods are as follows:
Blow Molding Machine Quick Mold Change System
1. Mold closeness detection
In the mold changing state, the static and dynamic molds must be in the state of mold clamping and pressure, and the magnetization operation can only be performed after the blow molding motorized and static mold plates are in place; this interlock control avoids the existence of foreign objects or gaps between the mold and the magnetic chuck. The magnetizing strength is not enough, which affects the safe operation.
2. Magnetic flux detection:
When the rapid die changing system is magnetized, the controller will detect the magnetization strength in real time. Only when the magnetization strength reaches a safe value, the control system will report a magnetization success signal, otherwise it will report a fault signal. After the magnetization is successful and during the blow molding process, the magnetic flux detection sensor detects the magnetic flux between the magnetic chuck and the mold in real time. As long as the magnetic flux decreases slightly, the quick mold change system can quickly send a fault alarm signal and stop the blow molding machine. of automatic operation. The magnetic flux detection sensors are distributed in multiple areas of the permanent magnet chuck.
3. Distance detection
The distance detection sensor is used to detect the distance between the mold and the magnetic chuck. Only when the distance between the mold and the magnetic chuck is less than 0.2mm, the controller can perform charging and demagnetization operations. Otherwise, a fault signal will be reported. During the blow molding process, when the distance between the mold and the magnetic chuck exceeds 0.2mm due to unexpected circumstances, the quick mold change system will report a fault signal and stop the automatic operation of the blow molding machine.
4. Temperature detection
Temperature detection is used to prevent the demagnetization of the permanent magnet chuck due to excessive temperature, resulting in a drop in the suction force of the magnetic chuck. When the temperature of the permanent magnet suction cup exceeds the set temperature, the control system automatically sends out an alarm signal and stops the automatic operation of the blow molding machine.
5. Magnetizing current intensity detection
When the electric permanent magnet chuck performs the charging and demagnetizing action, the control system detects the pulse current of the charging and demagnetizing, and only reports the successful charging and demagnetizing signal after reaching the required value.
6. Mold misalignment detection
The mold displacement sensor detects the position of the mold in real time in the blowing state. When the position of the mold slips slightly, the control system can quickly report a fault signal and stop the automatic operation of the blow molding machine.
7. The key switch is used to switch between the mold changing state and the blowing state. The demagnetization operation is designed as a double button of "demagnetization + locking". The demagnetization operation is effective only when the two buttons are pressed at the same time to prevent the occurrence of misoperation. , the charging and demagnetizing operation is completely invalid.
8. Safety door closing detection
When changing the mold, the safety door must be closed to protect the safety of the operator.
9. The fault output of the quick mold change system is interlocked with the automatic operation of the blow molding machine. The quick mold change electric permanent magnet control system has a passive contact for interlocking control with the blow molding machine. Normal, after the static and dynamic molds are both successfully magnetized, and the key switch is rotated to the blow molding state, the contact is closed, allowing the automatic operation of the blow molding machine. Any fault signal appears or the key switch is rotated to the mold change state. The contacts will open instantly, stopping the automatic operation of the blow molding machine.