Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-07 Origin: Site Inquire
1.Before starting the machine, check the power supply of the blow molding machine and the cooling system of the control system carefully to see whether it is normal, add lubricating oil according to the requirements, press (rotary) button is in the correct position, and start according to the requirements, and run the test
2.Install the mold on the plastic blowing machine correctly
3.When the raw materials need to be dried, they should be dried in the oven in accordance with the provisions
4.Check whether the color of raw materials meets the product requirements
5. Set the parameters of mold adjustment, and set the parameters of mold opening and closing and ejecting according to the specific conditions of the mold, until the mold runs normally, statically and safely.
6. Set the temperature of each section of the cylinder, and preheat the machine
7. When the mold temperature reaches the predetermined parameters (requirements), carry out discharging and pre-injection, and observe the material flow, until it is smooth and uniform in color
8. Set parameters such as feeding amount, injection speed, pressure holding conversion point, etc. When feeding, carefully check whether there are impurities and debris in the material barrel, and strictly prohibit hard and metal objects from entering the material barrel.
9. Attention should be paid to the changes of temperature and pressure during operation. If any abnormal situation is found, stop the machine, turn off the power and repair it by the mechanic.
10. If there is any doubt in the self-inspection or if there is any difference between the product and the sample, the production should be stopped, and the inspector or the monitor should be reported in time.
11. Wipe and lubricate the mold at least twice in each shift to ensure that the mold inside and outside is clean and lubricated normally.
12. After the completion of the operation, the material in the material barrel should be cleaned up, the operation site should be cleaned, and the blow molding machine should be closed as required.Wipe and lubricate the mold at least twice in each shift to ensure that the mold inside and outside is clean and lubricated normally.After the completion of the work should clean up the material cylinder residue, clean the work site, as required to close the blow molding machine.
13, often check the oven temperature, avoid high temperature drying materials.In the process of operation to pay attention to safety, do not arbitrarily remove the safety device.
14. After finishing the work, the power supply and switch of the machine tool should be cut off, and the machine tool maintenance and hygiene work should be done well.