Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-22 Origin: Site Inquire
Introduction to the process of injection molding, extrusion molding, injection molding and blow molding are one of the main methods for the production of plastic products. This article will continue to introduce the process, advantages and disadvantages of the plastic molding process.
I Process principle of injection molding
The principle of injection molding is to add granular or powdery raw materials into the hopper of the injection machine, and the raw materials are heated and melted into a flowing state. Under the push of the screw or piston of the injection machine, they enter the mold cavity through the nozzle and the pouring system of the mold. , hardened and shaped in the mold cavity. Factors affecting the quality of injection molding: injection pressure, injection time, injection temperature.
II Advantages of injection molding
1. The molding cycle is short, the production efficiency is high, and it is easy to realize automation.
2. It can form plastic parts with complex shapes and precise dimensions, with metal or non-metal inserts.
3. The product quality is stable .
4. Wide range of adaptation.
III Disadvantages of injection molding
1. The price of injection molding equipment is higher.
2. The structure of the injection mold is complex.
3. The production cost is high, the production cycle is long, and it is not suitable for the production of single and small batches of plastic parts.
VI Application of injection molding
Injection molding can be applied to a wide range of common kitchen utensils, trash cans, bowls, buckets, pots, tableware, electrical equipment casings, hair dryers, vacuum cleaners, food mixers, toy bikes, auto parts, tables, cosmetic boxes , and other industrial products are injection molding products