Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-15 Origin: Site
Blow molding machine, also called hollow blow molding machine, extrusion blow molding machine, is one of the plastic molding machines used to process plastic hollow products. Although the development of the current blow molding technology is relatively good, the blow molding machine equipment is relatively simple to operate, but in the actual operation process, there will still be some large and small blow molding machine failure problems. What I want to share with you today are the solutions and key points of operation for common faults of blow molding machines.
In fact, the effective measure to solve the failure of the blow molding machine is to have a detailed understanding of the blow molding machine before using it, and to popularize it for everyone in several important aspects.
Understand the information on the sub-circuits of blow molding electromechanical engineering;
Learn about the hydraulic system of the blow molding machine:
The stable work of the blow molding machine is inseparable from the cooperation of the hydraulic system. What we need to know is:
The adjustment method and adjustment value of the hydraulic system;
Static and dynamic proportional valve currents and corresponding pump pressures;
Understand the integration of mechatronics;
I have also shared with you some pre-startup preparations, operation methods and common faults of the blow molding machine before. The two points shared here are mainly further content. All in all, the preparation before using the blow molding machine is very important, whether it is theoretical preparation or practical preparation.
Common operating points of blow molding machine:
1. In order to reduce the self-weight sagging of the parison, under the permitted conditions, the extrusion rate of the parison is accelerated and the waiting time of the mold is reduced;
2. In the production process, the molding cycle should be shortened as much as possible on the premise of ensuring that the product is fully cooled;
3. The inflation pressure should be satisfied during operation, and the air blowing rate should be fast;
4. Control the temperature and speed of the extruder, which is to ensure the quality of the parison and the quality of the product;
5. When the machine is running, make sure that the parison is fully exhausted when the parison is inflated.
6. It is necessary to understand the molding and processing performance of plastic raw materials, so as to adjust the corresponding equipment processing parameters and make better use of the advantages of the material itself;