Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-02 Origin: Site
It is inevitable to encounter various problems in the production process of blow molding products, and several common problems in plastic blow molding machines.
1. When the upper part is thick and the lower part is thin, it is necessary to delay the pre-blowing time or reduce the pre-blowing pressure to reduce the air flow.
2. There is a situation where the bottom is thick and the top is thin, which is contrary to the solution of the problem.
3. There will be wrinkles under the bottleneck, the pre-blowing is too late or the pre-blowing pressure is too low, or the blank cooling here is not good.
4. The bottom is white, the main cause is that the preform is too cold; at the same time it is too stretched; the pre-blowing time is too early or the pre-blowing pressure is too high.
5. There is a magnifying glass at the bottom of the bottle, too much material at the bottom of the bottle; the pre-blowing is too late and the pre-blowing pressure is too low.
6. There are wrinkles in the bottom of the bottle, and the bottom temperature is too high (the cooling at the gate is not good); the pre-blowing is too late, the pre-blowing pressure is too low, and the flow is too small.
7. The whole bottle looks turbid and has lower transparency, and the cooling is not enough.
8. Local whitening may be caused by excessive stretching, the temperature here is too low, or the pre-blowing is too early, or the stretch rod is hit.
9. If there is an eccentricity at the bottom of the product, it may be related to the temperature, stretching, pre-blowing, high-pressure blowing, etc. Gap, postpone pre-blowing, reduce pre-blowing pressure, after processing, you can check whether there is eccentricity.