The normal operation of the blow molding machine is inseparable from regular maintenance work. This article will comprehensively talk about what the daily maintenance of the blow molding machine includes.
Blow molding machine maintenance content
1. The materials used in the extrusion blow molding machine should meet the required drying requirements, and further drying is required if necessary.
2. According to the variety and size of the product, select the machine head specification, and install the machine head in the following order: head flange, mold body, die, perforated plate and filter screen.
3. Connect the compressed air pipe, install the core mold electric heating rod and the head heating ring. Check and turn on the water system. Adjust the gap of the die to be uniform, and check whether the centerline of the main machine and the auxiliary machine is aligned.
4. Start the extruder, mold clamping device, manipulator and other operating equipment to perform no-load operation, check whether each safety emergency device is operating normally, and find faults and eliminate them in time.
5. Generally, the outer layer is opened first when the material is turned on, so as to prevent the material from flowing back from the outer layer due to excessive pressure after the inner layer is opened. The blanking flow frequency is increased step by step from small to large to prevent the opening frequency from being too large, resulting in screw damage due to low temperature.
6. Inspection and maintenance of the unit, the newly purchased hollow blow molding machine should be inspected for machine assembly, and the entire unit should be corrected, including the alignment of the extruder head and the clamping device; install the mold water cooling pipe and check whether the direction is Correct; whether the operator and control device are convenient to operate; whether the feeding process, the placement of finished products, and the recycling process of waste products are smooth without affecting normal operation, and whether the location of relevant auxiliary equipment is appropriate, etc. Only after the inspection results of the equipment assembly meet the production and safety requirements, the equipment is in the best assembled state.
7. Check and maintain the hydraulic and lubricating systems, replenish the oil in the oil tank in time, and keep the oil in the oil tank above the reference oil level.
The above 7 points are the basic content of the blow molding machine repair order. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, the editor will introduce to you in detail. Please pay attention to the content and necessity of the minor repair and overhaul of the hollow blow molding machine.