Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-20 Origin: Site Inquire
Extrusion molding industry, also known as extrusion molding, is one of the commonly used plastic product production processes in the industry. Because of its obvious production advantages, it has been vigorously developed in recent years, so today we will introduce the plastic extrusion molding process in detail.
I The process of extrusion molding process
Extrusion molding is suitable for the molding production of thermoplastic materials, and also suitable for the production of some thermosetting and reinforced plastic products with relatively good fluidity. The machine head is extruded, and then qualitatively determined by the shaper, and then hardened by the cooler, and the finished product can be obtained at the end of the whole process.
120L drum extrusion blow molding machine
II The process characteristics of plastic extrusion molding equipment
1. The equipment cost is low.
2. The operation is simple, the process is easy to control, and it is convenient to realize continuous automatic production.
3. High production efficiency; product quality is uniform and dense.
4. Products or semi-finished products with various cross-sectional shapes can be formed by changing the die of the die.
III The application of plastic extrusion molding equipment
In the field of product design, extrusion molding has strong applicability. The types of extruded products include pipes, films, rods, monofilaments, flat belts, nets, hollow containers, windows, door frames, plates, cable cladding, monofilaments and other profiles.
Household bottle blow molding machine
What are the production processes of plastic products?
Plastic products can be seen everywhere in life, plastic bottles, plastic buckets, storage boxes, cosmetics, tables, it can be said that our life is inseparable from plastic products. Nowadays, the plastic industry is booming, and more and more enterprises are devoted to the plastic molding industry. What kinds of plastic molding processes are there? Let's take a look with my article.
Common injection molding process
Plastic molding processing is an engineering technology, which involves various processes to convert plastics into plastic products, so there are three common plastic processes: extrusion, injection molding, and blow molding.
Agro chemical bottle blow molding machine
1. Injection molding, the principle is to add granular or powdery raw materials into the hopper of the injection machine, and the raw materials are heated and melted into a flowing state. Under the push of the screw or piston of the injection machine, they enter the mold through the nozzle and the pouring system of the mold. Cavity, hardened and shaped in the mold cavity. Factors affecting the quality of injection molding: injection pressure, injection time, injection temperature.
2. Extrusion molding, also known as extrusion molding, is mainly suitable for the molding of thermoplastics, and is also suitable for the molding of some thermosetting and reinforced plastics with good fluidity. The molding process is to use the rotating screw to extrude the heated and melted thermoplastic material from the die head with the desired cross-sectional shape, then shape it by the shaper, and then pass it through the cooler to make it harden and solidify to become the desired cross-sectional shape product.
3. Blow molding is to clamp the molten thermoplastic raw material extruded from the extruder into the mold, and then blow air into the raw material, and the molten raw material expands under the action of air pressure and fits to the wall of the mold cavity. The method of finally cooling and solidifying into the desired product shape. Blow molding can be divided into film blow molding and hollow blow molding.
Blow molding machine for food packaging
Film blow molding is to extrude the molten plastic from the annular gap of the extruder die into a cylindrical thin tube, and at the same time blow compressed air into the inner cavity of the thin tube from the central hole of the die to inflate the thin tube to a diameter Larger tubular film.
Hollow blow molding is a secondary molding technology that uses gas pressure to inflate a rubber-like parison closed in a mold cavity into a hollow product. It is a method of producing hollow plastic products.
There are several related content about the production process of plastic products, so I will introduce it here first. I hope my article will be helpful to everyone.